References & Portfolio
We provide a confidential service for clients. In fact, we sign in most cases a
confidentiality agreement that we take very seriously. Some business owners do not want
it known that they've used a management consulting firm to assist them. We respect their
feelings. Other clients, however, allow us to describe our work with them. Some of those
- Developed comprehensive market and technology analysis including guidelines for
future expansion strategies.
- Educated company's management in the needs of gearboxes and servo drives in optical
Bertelsmann Storage Media GmbH
- Consulted technically the international divisions.
- Planned and supervised projects during construction of new manufacturing facilities,
reconstruction of existing plant, and modernization of existing production lines.
- Planned, constructed and oversaw startup of CD Manufacturing facilities in:
Responsibilities included but were not limited to selection of location and
building, planning and construction of facility layouts and necessary
- Mexico City, Mexico - 1991
- São Paulo, Brazil - 1992
- Negotiated, with authorities to obtain all necessary permits; selection and
purchase of manufacturing equipment and infrastructure.
- Ensured optimization of material flows, processes and efficiencies.
- Supported international divisions in international purchases of equipment and MRO
items, as well as calculation of capital (ROI) projects.
- Trained local personnel; remained within the assigned budget.
- Transferred new facilities, after becoming operational, to local management.
- Helped integrating the acquisition of a competitor into the existing environment.
- Automated company's eleven logistic centers by installing a new binning and
warehousing system and establishing common work procedures.
- Selected the location and building for a new logistics center in Napa, CA. Planned
and constructed the facility layouts including all necessary infrastructures and
moved the existing logistics center from Hayward, CA to the new location.
- Conducted a feasibility study and developed a business plan for an online & offline
wine auction house.
Graffix Media, Inc.
- Helped developing a business plan for a new machine building business.
Secure Media Products, LLC
- Evaluated acquisition of foreign competitor and integration into local company.
- Provided market analysis and price analysis for goods sold.
- Provided supplier contacts and helped establishing a Supplier Management Program.
- Developed and implemented hard- and software for ERP systems.
- Integrated ERP systems into existing MIS environment.
- Supported and trained MIS users in all departments of the company.
- Selected, installed and implemented the necessary hardware and software for CD-ROM
pre-mastering and manufacturing.
- Integrated CD-ROM manufacturing into CD-Audio manufacturing.
Sonopress Ireland Ltd.
- Reengineered and reorganized the company.
- Increased productivity by 40%.
- Built another CD facility in Ireland for a major Sonopress customer.
- Evaluated the location, planned, constructed, and started up a new CD Manufacturing
facility, including Packaging, Kitting and Fulfillment Operations, in Sparks, NV.
The Project included: Lease of building, obtaining necessary building and business
permits, purchase of necessary equipment and infrastructure, selection and training
of local personnel, staying within the assigned Project Budget.
- Assisted the President & CEO in development of new business opportunities (e.g.
filmed product, DVD, West Coast opportunities, etc.) as well as with SAP projects.
- Developed strategy to ensure sufficient production capacity of the entire company.
- Reduced inventory and manufacturing lead-times and costs, guaranteeing on time
- Ensured optimum utilization of labor and equipment throughout the company, along
with fulfillment rates.
- Developed production schedules and priorities for all manufacturing areas.
- Planned, constructed and oversaw startup of CD manufacturing facility in
Weaverville, NC, and increased its CD capacity to more than 200M in a three years
period while staying within the assigned budget.
- Developed strategy to improve Production Process/Productivity as well as Budget and
- Established production procedures and production priorities; coordinated production
and ISO 9000 registration activities.
- Reviewed and analyzed production reports to determine any non-conformity or
operation problems; revised production schedules and priorities as a result of
operating problems or equipment failures.